Supertech Blaze Pants Blk/Pastel Grn/Ylw Fluo Sz 28
Supertech Blaze Pants Blk/Pastel Grn/Ylw Fluo Sz 28 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Check with Manufacturers Guides
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Typical Processing time is 1-2 Business Days. Most Orders Ship out same day if processed by 12PM. All Orders have Free Ground Shipping. We also offer Expedited Shipping and Store Pickup.
Number one Selling Products
Supertech is Alpinestars innovative Motocross apparel line, designed for superior dirt riding performance. Featuring an innovative engineered fit design, a chassis consisting of advanced stretch material and an ultralightweight construction with a clean design and an aggressive look, the Supertech Pants incorporate a host of race-proven technologies for comfort and performance-winning pedigree in Supercross and Motocross. Rider-engineered fit and performance shape designed for aggressive riding and professional levels of movement, flexibility and comfort. Main chassis constructed extensively from an advanced stretch rip-stop fabric. The textile fiber composition is specifically developed by Alpinestars for optimized mechanical properties including strength, elasticity and abrasion durability. Double overlap waist Velcro closure system and high strength ratchet system is adjustable for a secure and personalized fit. Liner-less design and overlock flat seam interior for optimized rider comfort and effortless on and off with knee braces or knee guards. Highly heat resistant stretch aramid fiber reinforced panel on medial knee for comprehensive heat resistance, comfort and durability.
- 3D leather knee panels backed with 600 Denier are designed to work with knee braces for riding feel, grip and control, while also delivering high levels of heat resistance and durability.
- 600 Denier reinforcements on seat area provide seam strength, durability and coverage in a critical area.
- Dual-layer 600 Denier knee panel for durability and freedom of movement.
- Stretch mesh inserts at back of knee and leg lower aid flexibility, air flow and comfort when wearing MX boots.
- Open mesh inserts are positioned to channel cooling air into the hip area and exit warm air at the back.
- Silicon print on inner waist to keep the pants in position.
- Sublimated fade-resistant graphics.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.