Lug Nut 6 Lug Kit; 12 Millimeter x 1.5 Thread Size; 60 Degree Conical; Spline Drive; Acorn; 1.38 Inch Overall Length; 6 Spline Tool; With 24 Chrome Plated Carbon Steel Lug Nut
Lug Nut 6 Lug Kit; 12 Millimeter x 1.5 Thread Size; 60 Degree Conical; Spline Drive; Acorn; 1.38 Inch Overall Length; 6 Spline Tool; With 24 Chrome Plated Carbon Steel Lug Nut is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Check with Manufacturers Guides
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
At our website, we pride ourselves on swift delivery and shipping. Our standard processing time is by 12 PM Pacific Standard Time, ensuring most orders ship out on the same day when processed before noon. Plus, enjoy the added benefit of free ground shipping on all orders. For those who need their items even faster, we offer expedited shipping options, and you can also opt for convenient in-store pickup.
Number one Selling Products
|Is Clearance Item: Yes|
|Thread Size: 12x1.5|
|Seat Type: 60 Degree Conical|
|Head Type: Spline Drive|
|Shank Length: Not Applicable|
|Logo: Without Logo|
|Warranty: 1 Year|
|Quantity: Set Of 24|
|Overall Length: 1.38 Inch|
|Wrench Size: 6 Spline Tool|
|Finish: Chrome Plated|
|Material: Carbon Steel|
|Washer Type: No Washer|
6 Lug Kit; 12 Millimeter x 1.5 Thread Size; 60 Degree Conical; Spline Drive; Acorn; 1.38 Inch Overall Length; 6 Spline Tool; With 24 Chrome Plated Carbon Steel Lug Nut
All Coyote accessories chrome plated lug nuts have long lasting high luster finish. Every Coyote lug nut is double nickel plated to surpass 48 hour salt spray test.
- 2 Piece Design: The 2-Piece Design Protects Against False Torque Reading Resulting From The Wheel Stud Contacting The Inside Of The Lug Nut Prior To Seating With The Wheel
- Dual Coating: Black Spline And Hex Lug Nuts And Bolts Are Coated With Black Zinc First, Then Painted Using An Electro-Deposition Process To Ensure Corrosion Resistance And A Long Lasting Luster
- Identification Thread Size Clearly Marked On Every Lug Nut
- Precision Threads: Lug Nuts Are Forged, Not Cut From Bar Stock, Forging Allows For Better Mechanical Properties And Consistent Quality
- Spline Lugs Require A Special Installation, Removal Tool Known As A Spline Adapter. Coyote Accessories Spline Adapters Feature A Dual Hex To Fit OEM Lug Wrenches
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.