Headlight Bulb H16; Xenon Bulb; 37.5 Watt; 12 Volt; Diamond White Beam Color; 4600K Light Color Temperature; Set Of 2
Headlight Bulb H16; Xenon Bulb; 37.5 Watt; 12 Volt; Diamond White Beam Color; 4600K Light Color Temperature; Set Of 2 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Check with Manufacturers Guides
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
At our website, we pride ourselves on swift delivery and shipping. Our standard processing time is by 12 PM Pacific Standard Time, ensuring most orders ship out on the same day when processed before noon. Plus, enjoy the added benefit of free ground shipping on all orders. For those who need their items even faster, we offer expedited shipping options, and you can also opt for convenient in-store pickup.
Number one Selling Products
|Is Clearance Item: Yes|
|Industry Number: H16|
|Beam Color: Diamond White|
|Wattage: 37.5 Watt|
|Voltage Rating: 12 Volt|
|Light Color Temperature: 4600K|
|Street Legal: Yes|
|Quantity: Set Of 2|
H16; Xenon Bulb; 37.5 Watt; 12 Volt; Diamond White Beam Color; 4600K Light Color Temperature; Set Of 2
The premiere manufacturer of aftermarket lighting and accessories for the Truck and SUV market is proud to announce their new Xenon Diamond White 4,600 Kelvin Headlight Bulbs for nearly every make and model of car, truck, SUV. It's easy to get use to the ugly, yellow, dim light emitted by your factory installed Headlight bulbs and not realize just how little light they actually throw off. Dim halogen gas filled factory installed Headlight bulbs just don't cut it when adequate road illumination, safety and peace of mind are at stake. From dark parking lots and boat ramps to poorly lit roads and highways, Truck Accessories offers you a brighter solution to lighting what’s in front of your car, truck or SUV.
- Headlight Bulbs Are Up To 150 Percent Brighter Than Competitive XENON Gas Bulbs
- XENON Headlight Bulb Meets Or Exceeds An 11,000 Hour Average Life Expectancy
- Headlight Bulbs Feature The Widest Beam Angle Of Any XENON Headlight Bulb Offered In The Automotive Market Today
- Super High Output Proprietary Blue/White XENON Gas Mixture Produces Up To 250 Percent More Usable Light Than Factory Installed Halogen Gas Filled Bulbs
- XENON Headlight Bulbs Feature Easy Plug-In Installation, They Look Great And Add Safety Through Additional Light Output And Their 4,600 Kelvin Blue/White HID Color
- Limited 90 Day Supplier Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.